Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Moving Update

Hello my friendly Bloggers...

We leave tomorrow morning (That would be Thursday morning) for Phoenix. We're taking a couple of days to get there, and then we won't have our internet hooked up until the 11th, so don't really expect to hear from me. Unless I take Ches' laptop and go to one of those places with free wireless or something.

Everything is going well. We pack the truck tonight! Yay! I will see Proud Mum tomorrow night! Woot!! I will be in a house in two days!! HOOOOOORAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!

See ya'll later!

8 comments:

Alyson said...

I'm glad things are working out for you.

Lura said...

Yay, Sariah! Hope the move goes smoothly. so happy for you guys (I also like tht you'll be a whole 4 hours closer to me. Mybe we could actually see each other more than once a year or so).

FeatherSky said...

Yay!! No more apartment living!!! How exciting! I hope everything goes smoothly!! Moving is so exciting (as well as crazy stressfull! Hang in there!)!

Proud Mum said...

Yay! You're the first one to meet Little Red! Drive safely.

Allrie said...

Call as soo as you can...I'm anxious to hear how it all goes, and look forward to going out to you when Xerxes comes :)
Notice to everyone other than Sariah--no, not Xerxes--just my name until there is one.

Kris said...

WOOHOO!!! I know I haven't been around much and I just caught up but CONGRATS! Let us know how everything is going!

Sorry about the exclamation marks!!!!! Hehe.

K.

fourth_fret said...

YAY!

um, BE CAREFUL!

but... YAY!

Laural said...

I'm so excited for you, except that you are moving further away! It's all your fault that we can't get together you know! :)

Call me as soon as you can. If you call mom, she can give you our phone number. OR just email me, whatever is easiest!

Can't wait to hear from you and can't wait to have these babies!!! Xerxes and Jojo...start listening to your moms now!! :)