Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Here's Lookin' At You, Kid

I had promised Erica to write a post just for her, because I was "messing up" her "blog checking schedule." I'm supposed to write about her "awesomeness". Okay. Here goes.

Why My Little Sister, Erica, Is Awesome

1. She lives in Boston.
2. She now uses the word wicked, as in "Erica is wicked awesome."
3. She has naturally curly hair, which is something that those of us with board straight hair that barely holds a curl always wish we had.
4. She is a hockey goalie.
5. She can cook.
6. She sends cool stuff to her nephews.
7. She knows all sorts of wierd, random facts.
8. She has pretty good taste in music.
9. She plays (played??) the trombone.
10. She is an amazing writer.
11. While it drives me absolutely insane and I just want to kick her in the head, Erica is opinionated and sticks to her guns.
12. She is interested in all sorts of cool things.
13. She likes the color orange.
14. She has a cat named Fleury, who is apparantly a really great cat (I wouldn't know as I have never met Fleury, or his brother Todd. They live in Ohio with my parents and brother).

Erica, who's favorite number is 41 but her back up is 14, I bow down to you and your awesomeness!

6 comments:

terrierchica said...

And thus, I shall impart a great tide of wisdom for all:

Party on, dudes.

Alyson said...

I hope Fleury wasn't named after Theo (Theron).

Proud Mum said...

I figured that's exactly the namesake, Theoren Fleury.

So now we have to know the truth: why the name Fleury?

Philosophical Karen said...

The number 41 is wicked awesome. (Of course, in a few months I will be revising my opinion and that honour will go to the number 42. Such is life.)

terrierchica said...

Of course he was named after Theo Fleury! Theo Fleury was the best player on the flames until Iginla came along. And Theo Fleury was my favourite player. I love when the little guy is awesome. So what if he's had personal issues? He went to rehab and is fine now. That's something to respect, too.

Allrie said...

Alyson--yes, yes, yes! And Todd after Todd Marchant. Guess who the kids favorite players were when we got the cats!

Fleury's latest problems came while on the Blakhawks, and tho I usually like anything Chicago, I think the captain at the time, who too Fleury out drinking, should have received the same punishment!