Thursday, January 11, 2007

Grumble Grumble Growl Grrr Argh

Okay, y'all.I'm sorry to switch things up again, but I'm trying to keep an open mind about this whole New Blogger businessand I'm trying to figure out all these new, supposedly cool and easy-to-use features. So I was stupid and ended up losing all of my links. I've pretty much got them back, and for those of you who have moved to Wordpress, I think I've got you in the right place. Be patient with me, everyone, as I try to update myself. If I somehow missed putting you on my blogroll, please let me know so I can add you!! Or if there was a link on my "Other Sites" list that I had but don't anymore, let me know of that, too.

Oh, and sad news: I have decided to let The Poetry Reading die. I still just don't feel in the mood to deal with it, and no one has been that active for quite a while. Thank you, Julia, for putting in so much effort. If you would like to revive it yourself, go for it! But it's time to let this one go, I think. I don't have it linked right now, but I won't cut it completely off yet, in case there was something there you guys wrote and may want to keep. Go get it! I'll shut it completely down in probably two weeks or so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see April on the list?

Anyway, I'm glad you put me in the right place. :-)

(Is it too soon to say I like this new layout, or will you be changing it again in the near future?)

Sariah said...

Gah! April! Thank you!

I'm not sure what I'm going to do about the lay-out yet. I'm stll looking at stuff. I'll probably be changing it soon.