Sunday, September 03, 2006

My Sunday I's...

This is mainly for Kris, who I hasn't done this in a while, and I miss it. I always thought it looked kinda fun, so, here goes!!

1. I still don't know how to do my hair with it's new haircut.
2. I hope my hair grows out really fast so I'll feel normal again.
3. I wonder why when people have parties with lots of alcohol consumption, they always use those big, red plastic cups.
4. I mean, aren't there other kinds and colors of cups to use?
5. I don't mind the neighbors having a party every now and then, but two nights in a row is ridiculous.
6. I honestly think my son is one of the smartest kids his age, hands down.
7. I don't usually like to brag about his "smarts", but how many other kids do you know that is teaching himself to read and taught himself the names of the planets... in order... before he turned four?
8. I love taking a good Sunday afternoon nap.
9. I think my husband is the kindest man in the entire universe (and not just my universe, either).
10. I don't get dirty jokes.
11. I'm still pregnant.
12. I figure I have at least one more week, even though I'm due in just over 3.
13. I'm not quite ready for the baby to come, even though my mind and body thinks otherwise.
14. I was just told that The Amazing Race starts two weeks from today.
15. I love that show!
16. I need to go to the bathroom... again!!!

7 comments:

Kris said...

I LOVE IT! I have been very neglectful of this haven't I? You have inspired me...

K.

Philosophical Karen said...

Your son is smart, no doubt about it. I actually knew that a long time ago. ;-)

Lura said...

Hmm, I can identify with number 16...

Proud Mum said...

Here's my "I":

I love reading your random posts in all their forms. :-)

ABQ Mom said...

I enjoyed this post immensely!

I also think your son is very smart.

I also have neighbors that will have parties two nights in a row.

I have been woke up at 2 in the morning by their loud music and laughing. Something about the arroyo between our houses helps to amplify their sound.

ABQ Mom said...

P.S.

I long for my hair to grow out as well.

I hope it grows fast so I can put it in a ponytail again.

I love Sunday Afternoon Naps too!

Laural said...

"I" am going to say ditto to what everyone else has said and

"I" need to go potty all the time, too!