Saturday, August 20, 2005

Change

I'm one of those people who gets bored easily and likes to change things around. I like to rearrange my furniture almost monthly. I'm so tired of my hair right now and I want a new cut and color (but am unsure of what to change it to, so it's still long, straight, boring brown). If we owned our house (rather than being the renters that we are) I would probably be repainting constantly -- until I figured out what a hassle it really is and would ease up on that.

Right now I'm tired of the look of my blog. I think I'm going to change the template. I wish I had enough computer knowledge to make up my own background and such, but I don't. So I think I will just choose a new template from the Blogspot list. What do you think? Which should I pick?

1 comment:

Alyson said...

I only like change I can control.