Thursday, July 27, 2006

Yes Folks, This Is True Love

Wanna know how I know my husband loves me deeply? I'll tell you (even if you don't care).

Mr Universe was wandering around Wal-Mart the other day, waiting for the tires to get fixed for the van, and he brought me home a treat. Not just any treat, mind you. A really good treat... and it's just for me. No one else. I can share if I want, but it's not for anyone else. Just me.

Mr. Universe bought me a frickin' huge back of dark chocolate MnMs.

Mmmmm. This is True Love.

4 comments:

Philosophical Karen said...

All for yourself, huh? That's when you know it's real.

FeatherSky said...

And when you're pregnant everything has ZERO calories so you don't even have to feel any guilt if you eat the whole bag! That's the best thing about being pregnant!! :)

ABQ Mom said...

congrats! that is definitely a sign that your hubby loves you! Awesome.

Allrie said...

Angel...After almost 20 years I understand WHAT the man is doing, but WHY???

I was sooo depressed last week when we returned home, I was huddled in a corner of the sofa mumbling, "Chocolate, I need chocolate." My hubby searched the cupboards, found a package of COOK chocolate pudding (who buys the cook kind? I don't--and never did.) So he cooked up a package for me in the microwave,served me, and went upstairs.

A word to the wise--it doesn't really work very well in the microwave, but it was great for the need as it had little clumps of chocolate spread throughout.
I ate the dessert bowlful he served me and uncurled enough to refill it, then after that one, uncurled some more, then finished off the bowlful. I felt better.

I always said that Ches was a lot like Dad, Sariah.