Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Counting Down

Hey folks... do you know what is coming up? No, not Christmas! I mean, yes, Christmas is coming up, but that isn't until Monday. Do you know what comes before that?? On Sunday??

MY BIRTHDAY!

Now, I know it's cutting it close if you haven't sent out gifts yet, so I will accept late entries. And if you have forgotten... chocolate is always a good gift. The darker the better. Or in liquid form. As in hot. Alright, so it's really a powder, but you get my meaning. Hot chocolate is great. One can never have too much dark chocolate or hot chocolate.

Oh, and in case you were wondering (and somehow didn't know)... I'll be 30. So I think the chocolate is needed. Besides, I've started working out (man, my abs hurt from Pilates!) and I need rewards. heh.

**note** You don't actually have to send me anything. This post is all in jest, in case you couldn't tell. I just had to make that clear. I'm not actually the kind of person who begs for presents. But I do like the attention you can get on your birthday. You know me... Little Miss Seeks Attention In All Forms!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a fellow December baby (8th) don't you just hate those Xmas/Birthday combo presents? As a kid (a very spoiled kid) it used to get me all fired up.
I have a niece that has a birthday just after Xmas and i always make sure she gets two separate gifts. LOL

fourth_fret said...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!

you're getting old. a few more years and i'll be younger than you. hehe

FeatherSky said...

I hear 30 is the new 20 so actually you'll now be younger than everyone else! Happy Birthday!!

(and MAN that stinks to have an Xmas eve birthday!!!!!) :)

Jaedin's birthday is Dec 9 and we never do anything Christmas-y like putting up the tree or lights until after his birthday so that he'll know they are seperate holidays!

ABQ Mom said...

Happy Birthday to you! Bring it on, you can handle 30 I know you can. Merry Christmas too.