Friday, December 23, 2005

Tomorrow...

One more day until my birthday!! Yay me! I'll be 29 (for the first time), and I can't wait! Except that I have some wrinkles that didn't used to be there and some grey hairs that keep popping out of my head and a lot more fat around my waist than there used to be... But overall I am happy to be 29 and mostly healthy with a wonderful husband and the two most dealightful children in the whole world. I think I will go listen to Bear in the Big Blue House sing to me:

Happy happy happy happy birthday, birthday
Happy happy happy happy birthday, birthday
Happy happy birthday
Happy happy happy birthday
Happy
Birthday
Happy happy birthday
Happy birthday
To yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou!

7 comments:

Mike said...

Happy Birthday Sariah!

Oh, and Merry Christmas too!!

I hope your first go through 29 is good for you.

fourth_fret said...

merry birthday! happy christmas! heh.

you know, we all could've sent you a birthday message (or at least i could have) if you had one of them fancy links in your profile that went to an email address. (even a handy fake email address you just use on birthdays.)

hope it's an awesome year for you... youngster. heh

Philosophical Karen said...

For some reason the version of "Happy Birthday" that's going through my head right now is the one the Ramones sing to Mr. Burns in the Bobo episode.

Happy Birthday TO YOU!

ABQ Mom said...

Happy Birthday,
Happy, Happy Birthday,
Happy Birthday,
Happy Birthday TOOOOOOO You!

For Some reason that makes me think of how the servers would sing it in a restaurant.

Let me know how 29 feels, only 5 more days till I turn 27.

ABQ Mom said...

P.S.

Merry Christmas too!

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Happy Birthday. And try not to get 29 perfect the first time through so you can take a couple more years to perfect it so you don't have to move on to 30 right away!

Proud Mum said...

Happy Be-Lated Birthday!