Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I Got Tagged By Kris!!

I AM: Extremely exhausted, but used to it.
I WANT: Financial security
I WISH: I could snap my fingers and have everything just the way I like it
I HATE: smokers
I MISS: my sister, Lura
I FEAR: something really bad happening to one of my kids
I HEAR: the dryer going and Aiden playing with a large pile of pennies on my bed
I WONDER: how some people really do seem to have all the luck in the world
I REGRET: past stupid decisions
I AM NOT: a good housekeeper
I DANCE: as much as I possibley can, without caring
I SING: for my kids and in church
I CRY: at every single stinkin' thing these days
I AM NOT ALWAYS: kind or thoughtful to the people I care about the most
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: bread (sometimes)
I WRITE: because I love it and it gives me a good release
I CONFUSE: TV characters with real friends
I NEED: a loooooong nap... uninterrupted
I SHOULD: clean the kitched right now
I START: everything with good intentions
I FINISH: in my own time
I TAG: Laural, Lura, Mom, and anyone else who wants to do this one.

4 comments:

Philosophical Karen said...

This is a great way to summarize the thoughts of a moment. I like how concise you were with this.

Allrie said...

Cool, thanks for the tag--will do!
And I also like how concise yet complete your answers were...think I'm up to it? Sigh--we'll see!

Laural said...

thanks...I needed something to blog about! :)

Lura said...

Ok, I'll get to it tomorrow. (I know, I told you I'd to it tonight, but I'm tired.)