Wednesday, November 08, 2006

And Then The One Penguin Yelled To The Other... "Hot Chocolate!"

I love hot chocolate. It's my favorite drink, I believe. Between my sister, Lura, and me, we keep the hot chocolate business from ever going under. Seriously. I mean, here I am, drinking a nice big mug of hot chocolate, and it's freakin' 90 degrees outside!! However, the last time I looked at a calendar, it said November on top. November means cool weather, warm sweaters, pretty red leaves falling from trees, and a very yummy mug of hot chocolate.

You got a problem with that? Doesn't matter. I'm the one overheating myself to enjoy the silky delight being poured down my throat. You can go drink your ice cold Coke or something. I'm keeping my hot chocolate.

11 comments:

Laural said...

I love Hot Chocolate too. Especially Stephens. All those delicious flavors! Love it!
In fact, I had some this morning. Mint truffle! Yummy!

Lura said...

hehe, I just had a huge mug of hot chocolate tonight. I love it. It makes me happy. I drink it all year round. And yeah, it's been stinkin' hot here too, but I don't care. I need my hot chocolate.

Kris said...

MMMMMMMMM...and with all this snow I need some hot chocolate too!

Loving the new loo by the way!

K.

fourth_fret said...

did it really get that hot today? i love hot chocolate with ginger snaps. otherwise, i hate ginger snaps. i bet turnips would even be better with hot chocolate. however, i do say cocoa. i don't have a good reason though. probably 'cause chocolate is hard to spell.

Sariah said...

It may be that it's 12:29 am, but Kris, I canNOT stop giggling at your misspelling. "Loving the new loo." OH MY GOSH!! You are crackin' me up!!

I gotta go to bed.

April_Mommy said...

MMMMMM hot chocolate.... I would drink it year round as well. Evenings are a good time :-)

Proud Mum said...

mmmmmmm, now I need to rummage the cupboards.

ABQ Mom said...

I truly enjoyed the hot chocolate while visiting. For a quick cool down I threw in a few spoonfuls of ice cream. Ches caught me one time and kinda giggled. I need to get me some Steven's hot chocolate to last the winter!

Lura said...

I love using coffee creamers in my hot chocolate. My favorite is Irish Creme, though the ones that are out at the holidays (like gingerbread) are pretty good too. Also, try putting a piece of candy cane it, it'll melt and give you a peppermint flavor. Very good.


Can you tell I drink a LOT of hot chocolate?

Allrie said...

I gotta admit that Dad is giving you girls a run for your money in the hot choc. [note the easier spelling FF?] department, but I'm downing my choc. straight--in bridge mix! For RS tonight, we were to take our favorite comfort food--sure was a lot of choc. there!

Proud Mum said...

I just have to add: I drink cocoa to cure my headaches. I figure if I'm going to medicate myself one way or another, I'd rather it be tasty than some nasty pill.