Sunday, November 12, 2006

My Sunday I's (12 for the 12th)

1. I love to take a Sunday nap for hours on end

2. I enjoy watching other people struggle with their kids a bit at church because it makes me feel like we're actually normal

3. I think I became the answer to someone's prayer today

4. I like the warm, fuzzy feeling that I have by being that answer

5. I am going to watch some kids after school next semester

6. I hope to make some money off of it, but if I don't, oh well

7. I need to reorganize my drawer in the filing cabinet

8. I have really wierd dreams sometimes

9. I wake up confused and can't tell the difference between reality and my dream

10. I made a wish list on Amazon.com titled "Stuff I Can't Afford"

11. I really can afford some of the stuff, but not all at once, and some of it just seems silly to go out and buy just for the heck of it

12. I love that the weather cooled down a bit today and yesterday

5 comments:

Proud Mum said...

Great list, I can say "me too!" to almost all of those!
Happy Sunday!

Sariah said...

Hmmmm. The text shouldn't be black. It should be the light blue that the boxes in my sidebar are. Doesn anyone else see the text as black? Let me know and I'll see what I can find out to fix it.

Proud Mum said...

I see light blue text.

ABQ Mom said...

That's a good sunday list Sariah. Good on you to be the answer to someone's prayer.

Lura said...

I also see light blue text.

Good list by the way.