Tuesday, September 27, 2005

By The Way...

... The Amazing Race: Family Edition starts tonight. Wo-hoo! Of all the reality shows that I watch (and yes, I watch a lot. I get sucked in. It's a disease, I'm sure), The Amazing Race is my favorite. Someday, Ches and I will be on this show. Just wait and see. And we will win. And we'll make great TV. We'll be known as the Mormons/Young Marrieds/Parents/Band Teachers. I don't handle stress all that well, and Ches has an amazing sense of direction, so we'll be interesting to watch. Okay, I just wanted to say Amazing Race is on tonight. So watch it!

5 comments:

ABQ Mom said...

I LOVE AMAZING RACE! Of all the reality shows thats the only one I would want to compete on. How cool would it be to travel all over the world? Maybe we'll compete against you. TWO couples that are mormons/young marrieds/musicians/parents etc...? COOL!

Alyson said...

maybe we could be the family of four. I'm in training. We could be the first multi national family.

terrierchica said...

MLB Playoffs: The original reality show!

It's the last week of the season, why aren't you watching baseball!? They are worried about riots a block away if the sox don't make the playoffs. Hey, I think I'll post about baseball now...

Philosophical Karen said...

I don't watch TV. I feel so inadequate.

FeatherSky said...

hahaha One of the things we learned from our month long honeymoon of backpacking London, Scotland, Spain and Gibraltar is that we'd kill each other if we were on a show like the Amazing Race! There are 3 things that really just make me dissolve--being tired, being hungry, and being lost. Seriously, I can barely handle when just one of those happens at a time. If I had all 3 of them AND video cameras following me as I made a fool of myself...man....