Thursday, May 11, 2006

Another Happy Announcement

Ches is all done!! He took his oral exam this morning, and he passed. WOOT!! His paper/research project is done and turned in and they all read it and have some instructions for him for that, but basically...

Ches is done with his master's program!

So, yeah, we're a little excited. He has his final jury on Tuesday, but he says that will be cake. His parents arrive on Wednesday. Graduation is Friday. Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay.

Now, if we could just find out what we are doing about a job for the fall...

9 comments:

Sariah said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Kris said...

Yahoo for Chas! That is the best feeling ever to be done with school!

K.

Proud Mum said...

Don't worry about the job this week (HA! says me, like you'll believe that coming from me. Okay, I retract my statement and will make no comment on jobs.)

CONGRATULATIONS to BOTH of you!

HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE

Happy Happy Joy Joy

I'm so so so excited for you!
(hey, word verification is "pkhkme" pick me!!!)

Thérèse said...

That's fantastic! Congrats, Ches!!

Good luck!

April_Mommy said...

Can we hear a WHOOT!? Being done is unlike any other feeling in the world! Hurray!

Philosophical Karen said...

Congratulations! I will play some dance music to celebrate!

Sariah said...

Thanks everyone! I especially love all the dancing. I had many happy dances going on yesterday.

ABQ Mom said...

WOOT! WHO HOO! CONGRATULATIONS! How wonderful it must feel to be DONE! YAY!

Allrie said...

Yaaaay! That's 2 down this year [Ches :D & Vinnie :D ] and two to go--OK, three as Jesse wuill be back in school next fall...but Lura will finish next year :P and Erica will finish someday [heck, she's just begun:)

But Yaaay!!!!! for Ches.