Monday, June 12, 2006

The Name Game

Karen, you have started a revolution. Or something.

1. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME (grandfather/grandmother on your father's side, your favorite candy):

Holly Hershey

2. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME (first initial of first name followed by "izzle", first two or three letters of your last name followed by "dizzle"):

Sizzle Shadizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (favorite color, favorite animal):

Forest Leopard

4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (first three letters of your last name - last three letters of mother's maiden name, first three letters of your pets name repeated twice):

Sha-llo Fer Fer

5. SUPER HERO NAME ("the", favorite color, automobile you drive):

The Lime Caravan

Okay, so I took some liberties, too. Like Karen, I used variations on my favorite color (green), and I really like both lime green and forest green. In the right setting of course. As far as pet... well, I don't have one, and it's been a long time. So I used a friend's dog (Ferris) that I happen to like very much. Oh, and Hershey (as in chocolate bars) really isn't my favorite candy, but I like chocolate the best, so I figured it sounded better then Junior Caramels or Dark Chocolate Kisses or something.

6 comments:

Proud Mum said...

Sizzle Shadizzle, I think your new names turned out very well!

Laural said...

Very Fun! I might just have to do this! Of course, my names won't be as cool as yours!

Allrie said...

this looks fun--and your names were great! Thanks for the end notes: {She doesn't HAVE a pet?...}

ABQ Mom said...

How fun. You really do sizzle off the shadizzle!

Great names!

Kris said...

OMGosh I about fell off my chair laughing...thanks I needed that! I am going to steal it...hehehehe.

K.

fourth_fret said...

saweet!

i swear i had no idea all of you were so gangsta fly.