Wednesday, January 04, 2006

2006

Since this is the year of a 6, I'm stealing this from Sariah in Vancouver and Plastic Obsession (but changing it and combining the two).

Six Jobs You've Had in Your Life:
Waitress, restaurant Hostess, movie theatre worker, music teacher, substitute teacher, color guard instructor

Six Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
The Princess Bride; The Singles Ward; Fellowship of the Ring; The Two Towers; The Return of the King; Toy Story 2

Six Places You've Lived:
(I'm just gonna do the last six) Preston, ID; Mesa, AZ; Moscow, ID; Rexburg, ID; El Dorado, AR; Bangor, ME

Six TV Shows You Love to Watch:
The Amazing Race; Survivor; Buffy the Vampire Slayer; Lost; CSI; NCIS

Six Places You've Been on Vacation:
Calgary; London; Oslo; Yellowstone Nat'l Park; San Diego; Tombstone (AZ)

Six Websites You Visit Daily:
Alyson; Karen; ABQ; Fourth Fret; Plastic Obsession; Yahoo! email

Six of Your Favorite Foods:
pizza; Parmesean chicken; steak; pork chops from Outback Steakhouse; dark chocolate; anything made with chocolate (and no nuts)

Six Places You'd Rather Be:
In bed; in a hot tub; London; NYC; at my mom's house; in the lap of luxury

Six Things to Do Before I Die:
Go to NYC; own my own home; wax my legs; get a pedicure; get my pilot's license; feel comfortable with my body

Six Things I Have Accomplished (Whether Big or Small):
Given birth to two wonderful boys; gotten married in the Temple; Learned to cook (pretty much); Lost weight; gotten my Bachelor's in Music; kept in touch with some good friends from college

Six Things I Cannot (Will Not) Do:
Get a divorce; eat Doritos; drive in really, really bad weather; read the last page of a book before I read the rest of the book; refuse most free things; give away my flute

Six Books or Series I Love:
The Harry Potter books; The Anne of Green Gables books; Jane Eyre; The Secret Garden; The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy; The Monster at the End of This Book

Six People to Tag:
I pick all of you. If you feel like it, that is. If not, I won't be hurt. I promise!

6 comments:

Philosophical Karen said...

What an interesting life you have had already, with so much more to come.

I'd like to visit New York City, too. (But I might have to go on my own, because I don't think it's on Mike's to-do list.)

fourth_fret said...

the princess bride is the best movie ever.

man, you moved a lot, huh?

Sariah said...

Yes, i *have* moved a lot. I forgot when I was typing that up a summer spent in Utah and the semester I lived in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho for my student teaching (while Ches was in Moscow finishing up his schooling). Those are within the times that I had written down. There are so many more places though. It seems like every story I have from growing up starts with, "When I lived in..."

FeatherSky said...

I'll have to take the bait when I get a little more time :)

I agree, Princess Bride is the best movie EVER!!

And why in the world do you want to wax your legs?!?!?!?!?!

ABQ Mom said...

I agree with Feather Sky, Waxing STINKS!

For a second I thought about the six places I've lived. I don't even think I could come up with 6 unless I included changing apartments while still in one town.

I would like to do this meme, but I always have a problem with "your favorite books, your favorite movies, your favorite foods" I feel limited but at the same time I feel like I can't come up with anything either.

Does that make sense? (I seem to be asking that alot)

Allrie said...

I didn't know you wanted to learn to fly!? Grandpa would be so proud...

visiting Mom ranks in 5th place? or was the lap of luxury all part of the same?

FF, I can come up with 8 states and two other countries Sariah lived in before HS grad--that was in AR, so you can figure it out...