Monday, January 02, 2006

Everybody, Look OUT!!!

Dallin (who turned 8 months today) started crawling on Christmas Eve. I guess that was his present to me for my birthday. Anyrate, by Christmas Day, he had totally forgotten he could crawl (and besides, doing a good army crawl is so much faster, you know). It only took a few more days, and now he is crawling everywhere!! I can't believe it. I was talking to Alyson on the phone the other day, and I said, "I wonder where Dallin went." She laughed, but that is a common phrase in our household lately. Dallin likes to follow Aiden around the most, but he'll go anywhere. Time to really babyproof.

5 comments:

Lura said...

My nephews are so cute. Jago (being 4 1/2 months younger than Dallin) isn't crawling yet, he isn't even rolling over yet, but when he's on his stomach his arms and legs are going so fast that I just know I'll be chasing him everywhere soon!

Oh well, I've been needing to excersize more.

April_Mommy said...

Good Luck Sariah! No house is ever truly baby proof!

fourth_fret said...

get him a helmet and all will be well. and get yourself one too... then he can tell everyone his mom is a helmet head when he's older.

ABQ Mom said...

all I have to say is Wait Till He's Walking!

FeatherSky said...

Way to go Dallin!! April is right, no house is ever baby proofed enough, and the floor is never clean enough haha! :) I love it when kids get mobile!