Saturday, January 21, 2006

In One Hour...

...My house will still be a mess
...Aiden will still be running around with a basket on his head, pretending he's either a storm trooper or a robot
...Dallin will be cold because he's wearing no pants because he wiggles too much during and after a diaper change
...Ches' migraine will probably still be there
...Nothing good will be on TV
...Even though we've all eaten, we'll probably all be hungry again
...I will be yawning like crazy because I'm so tired
...I won't care about anything because I'm going to a friend's house BY MYSELF to scrapbook!

6 comments:

Proud Mum said...

YAY YOU!

Philosophical Karen said...

None of the rest of it will be your problem and you can enjoy yourself for a while.

Have fun!

fourth_fret said...

you do know, don't you, that every time you scrapbook, God kills a kitten.

(ok, that might get me in trouble... but, i think you understand me by now.)

ABQ Mom said...

See in my house, I would have had to make sure all my chores were done before I could go play. (Not because its required by an over bearing husband, but because I'd feel guilty dumping that all on him)

I hope you had tons of fun, and forgot about all the craziness at home!

My word verification is: fogdc
Does anyone know if there's fog in D.C.?

Lura said...

Oh, I want to scrapbook again. I have so much I can do, just no time or space in which to do it!

Darn schoolwork gets in the way of fun again.

Allrie said...

I'm proud of you, Sariah--shoving aside your need for perfection for awhile. Hope you had a good time and got lots done. (I have done exactly 2 pages since moving into this house--with my computer/scrapbooking room!)
FF--you make me laugh. Thank you.
ABQ Mom--frequently, even usually, oh, you mean of the weather type...that too.