Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Confused

My head is getting that wierd, whooshy feeling again. Like when I haven't been taking my Zoloft for 3 or more days in a row. But I have been taking it... every day, just like I'm supposed to even though my doctor is still AWOL and I have no insurance, so can't really get a new doctor to write me a new prescription, and I can't actually afford the prescription each month, but I can't really NOT afford the prescription because then my head gets all whooshy and I think I'm going to pass out for a few seconds and I'm afraid of blowing up at my kids or my husband or my mom on the phone for no reason other than I saw a commercial for makeup and I got upset that I don't have good skin to speak of, so I've been paying for it out of whatever extra cash we come up with that I would really rather use to pay off credit cards, but hey, at least we didn't use any credit cards to buy *anything* for Christmas this year, so I won't feel as stressed out about our debt as long as I don't actually look at the statements and let Ches take care of it and i just try and keep it together here at home by doing laundry and picking up Star Wars toys 500 times a day which I would rather wait until the end of the day and just pick them up once but I'm kind of sick of stepping on them because they hurt when you step on them and besides, Aiden apparantly likes to have at least one Star Wars toy in every single room of the house just about anywhere you could look, including Ches' sock drawer.

So anyway... my head is whooshy today and I don't know why.

14 comments:

Proud Mum said...

Amen, Sistah!

I hope you get back to feeling like yourself soon. You wrote this well, you really let us feel what you're feeling.

Kris said...

I think it is contagious...the whole "whooshy" feeling has completely summed up my entire day. Honestly...it has come to my mind on more than one occasion that I think we have a lot in common! Hope tomorrow is a better day!

K.

Philosophical Karen said...

Oh I hope you are not coming down with the internet virus. Trust me, it sucks.

"Ches's sock drawer" -- made me laugh.

Hope things settle down soon.

fourth_fret said...

... don't forget to breathe. oxygen to the brain can help the whooshy feeling... sometimes. but not all the time. sometimes... you just gotta whoosh.

feel better.

rohini said...

heya..
thanx for dropping by mah blog..:)

Allrie said...

Mea Culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa. I repent and I PROMISE that not only will I not send noisy toys next time...I will refrain from sending more Star Wars Toys. (I feel so guilty.)

ABQ Mom said...

Okay, so now my head is whooshy. I held my breath as I read the whole thing waiting for a period in order to exhale again. I couldn't exhale till the end. Sometimes, you just need to get it all out in one breath all at once, you feel better afterwards.

I feel for you about the star wars toys. In my house its cars. Cars, cars, everywhere are cars!

And to Sariah's mom-- don't feel guilty, I was informed by my mom and my mother-in-law that it is the rite of a grandparent to buy the noisy toys for their grandchildren. They don't have to hear them. And when you find a toy you know your grandchild likes, you want to make sure they have LOTS of them.

Sariah said...

Thanks guys. I am feeling better right now... I'm hoping it all has to do with the Internet Virus or whatever and nothing to do with the Zoloft.

Kris -- someday we will make it up to Calgary and then we can see just how much a like we are.

Rohini -- which blog of yours did I stop by? I tried to figure it out, but I can't. Sorry. I really want to know!!

Mom -- you can't NOT send more toys to Aiden... especially Star Wars toys. I just get tired of picking them up 500 times a day. Or finding them in wierd places. taht's all.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

The days are getting longer. That's what always makes my head "whooshy" despite my medication. That and when they start to get shorter. Twice a year whether I want to experience it or not. Are there any bloggers who actually aren't on some kind of medication?

Proud Mum said...

I'm not on meds, but almost everyone I know is or has been.

Sariah said...

You know Perpetual, I have often wondered that myself. It seems like just about every blog I read has a "crazy" person writing it (myself included).

"I'm going cazy/ So why don't you come along?/ Oh so crazy/ That I must sing this song!"

Lura said...

Sariah, are you saying that I'm crazy too? I have no idea what would make you think that.

Of course, if I am,it's only because it runs in the family.

(I actually think my blog is rather boring.)

Proud Mum said...

Okay, so when I told you that I knew how you felt, you didn't believe me.

But you do now, don't you?

Allrie said...

Wait, Sariah, Did you think I said I wouldn't send Aiden any more toys?! No! I promised (and phrased it ever so carefully) that the NEXT toys I send would not be noisy....but after that...
and I know I have to continue what I started with the Star Wars figures. I'm sorry, I really didn't know or at least remember that it was a noise toy. Afte the monkey I didn't think anything could be too bad!